FT Warewasher / Dishwasher position
Approx 30-40 hours per week. Must be flexible on days and weekends. Most start at 5PM and work till 1AM.
Must wear black shirt and black pants. Non skid shoes required.
- Set up of the dishwashing machine
- Lay down kitchen mats
- Sweep and mop upon arrival
- Responsible for washing, drying, and organizing all cooking utensils, storage containers, and pots
- Operate and maintain dish machine
- Assist wait staff with glass storage
- Drain and clean dish machine, when needed, run glasses and silverware in the clean water to prevent spotting
- Keep hands clean when putting up dishes and glasses
- Change foil in container after you run silverware
- Maintain plate cabinets, and the pantry in an orderly fashion
- Check with chefs, if time allows, for items to be prepped (potatoes, carrots, peeling onions, washing lettuce, etc.) and additional cleaning projects.
- Detail dish machine (wipe down), back splashes, sink area (inside and out), and 3 compartment sink
- Empty all trash and recycling bins, and dispose of in their proper place (Change bags daily )
- Sweep & scrub floors daily
- Responsible for the cleaning and putting away of the smoker if it has been used that day. Proper cleaning and storage is: 1. Removal of old wood chips or other smoking material used and discarded (if they still have coals in them when removing be sure to allow them to cool off before putting it in the trash) 2. Remove racks. Put in soapy water to soak. Scrub. 3. Removal and discarding of any dirty aluminum foil. 4. Scrubbing the insides with soapy, sanitation water. Wipe down with clean rag. 5. Reline the smoker with new aluminum foil once thoroughly cleaned. 6. Put clean racks back in the smoker. 7. Unplug the smoker. 8. Roll back into the dry storage area and put against the wall to the